Monday, November 2, 2009

for hope, for strength, for life.

some pictures of my beautiful pledge class, g3:














this week our new members have their i-week and it has made me realize how grateful i am to have my g3 girls. they are the most outstanding people i know. each one brings such a unique quality to our pledge class. i know that they are there for me whenever i need them. they are the core of why i love delta gamma so much. they experienced this week with me and we learned so much about each other and i could not ask for a better week in my life. i would never replace it or change it. the laughter, the tears, the excitement, everything about it. i will always have this bond with these girls in particular because we experienced the same week. i know i rant and rave about dg but it truly means the world to me and that is my two cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment