Thursday, November 26, 2009

give thanks


thanksgiving. a day of family. a day where i think of all the things i am grateful for. a day that makes me realize how lucky i am. i have thought a lot today about the things i am thankful for. my parents are at the top of that list along with my brother, kennedy. the fact that i have a roof over my head and that i could enjoy such a great dinner with the people i love the most in the world. besides that i am grateful for my friends, the ones i grew up with to the ones that are new, but i know they will be for a lifetime. i have gratitude towards my sorority sisters, to delta gamma, for helping me grow into a better person daily. allowing me to learn more about myself and those around me. i give thanks to all the great oppurtunities i have been given throughout my life. i am starting to realize that with each experience i encounter, the more it impacts me all together, and that makes me grateful for this life in general. it is just hitting me how blessed i am and how the world around me is such an amazing place. so thanksgiving, thank you, for helping me realize what this day stands for. that it is to recognize just how outstanding everything is and realize what this earth has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment